GEN AI DATA LEAKAGE PREVENTION
Protect your sensitive data from exposure to ChatGPT, Grok, Llama, Bard, and other Generative AI tools without disrupting your users’ browser experience
Map and define the data you want to protect
Determine the data you’re most concerned with: source code, business plans, intellectual property, etc., and subject it to a dedicated GenAI policy.
Apply your data control of choice
Choose between various controls: pop-up warnings or blocking altogether. Can be activated when entering ChatGPT or other GenAI or when attempting to paste\type into its interface.
Enable secure productivity
Empower your workforce to leverage GenAI’s immense productivity potential while eliminating their ability to unintentionally expose sensitive data.
Disable ChatGPT and other GenAI browser extensions
- Apply this control for users who you don’t want to access ChatGPT or any other similar extensions at all. This can span your entire workforce or only users that routinely interact with sensitive data.
- Choose between prompting a warning when attempting to access the ChatGPT browser extension or disabling the extension altogether.
Actions within ChatGPT
- Apply this control for users that you want to be able to use ChatGPT for work-related purposes in a secure manner.
- Users that are subject to this policy will be able to access ChatGPT but are barred from pasting any data into it.
Protected data paste into ChatGPT
- This control suits employees who are ChatGPT power users. As such, they need the ability to paste data into it.
- To enable secure usage, this policy enables ‘paste’ and ‘type’ actions only for defined data types.
- In that manner, full use of ChatGPT or other GenAI is available without putting your sensitive data at risk.